Sunday, May 27, 2007

Paul Anthony: an angel

I didn’t really know Ester as a person but we did speak a lot on the phone and she was just a really nice person to talk with, and to know that she’s not here with us anymore is very hard for me and a lot of other people.

Ester always have something nice to say and, in my heart, I know that she is in the arms of the good Lord and that’s how I want to remember her.

When I heard about what had happen, I didn’t know what to say or what to do but at the same time I really didn’t want to question God, really because he knows everything best.

To know that she was only 24 years old and have everything to live for. Her life has just started. She was just such a nice person in every way. Really I do appreciate every thing that this lovely person has done for me and a lot of other people.

I am sitting here writing this and I can’t even tell you how sad I am feeling but have to go on because this is for a very special person.

There has been a time in my life when I felt that I couldn’t go on but Ester was always there to talk to me and make me feel strong in myself again.

I really believe that she was my guidance because at times when I was at my lowest I would share things that I couldn’t share with anybody else. Talking to Ester made me feel so light.

She was like an angel that you can call on and she would always be there. I am so sorry that she is no longer here with us but she has been missed by a lot of people.

She has made a great impression on my life although we have only spoke over the phone and I do know she was very important to me.

Ester has really touch my life in many ways and I will never forget what she has done for me.